Newly Accepted Students
My student has been accepted through the lottery process and we confirmed our spot... now what?
Log into your parent account at Lotterease and complete the Enrollment Packet within the stated timeframe.
If any staff member has any questions regarding credits, records, or best placement along the way, we will reach out to you. Otherwise, official schedules will be sent out via email.
So sit back, relax, let us know if you have any questions, and we will do the same!
SWA School Uniforms
- Dress Code
- Lands’ End is our Exclusive SWA School Uniform provider
Click here to enter the portal
Click on “SHOP BY SCHOOL” and enter the SWA School Number: 900168279
For Your Calendar
- 23-24 Academic Calendar
- First Day of School: Thursday, August 10, 2023
- Fall Break: October 9-13,2023
- Spring Break: March 25-29, 2024
Last Day of School: Friday, May 24, 2024
Applications for licensed student drivers will be available July 17,2023
Application Drop Off Schedule:
Monday, July 17,2023
9:00am – 12:00pm SENIORS ONLY (Senior fee must be paid to be eligible for parking)
12:30pm – 2:30pm All other licensed student drivers
No early applications will be accepted. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to submit your application and payment on the submission date.
Spaces are limited. Applications will be accepted until parking spaces have sold out, at which time waitlist applications will be accepted without payment.
Who to contact…
- IEPs: EC Director: Tracy Westover, email@example.com
- 504 & Testing Coordinator: Tina Favant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIG: Cole Wilson, email@example.com
- Registrar/Data Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Vickie Mangum
HS Vice Principal
Dr. Stacy Reed
MS Vice Principal
Kate Moynihan (HS)
Cheri Marino (MS Student Support)