Camp Pride Summer Programs
SUMMER PROGRAM 2020
Our camp programs, which are open to the public offer children the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of weekly fun and engaging activities. We believe in nurturing the potential of every child so they may develop into confident, strong leaders and members of the community. The program instructors are creative and dedicated SWA Staff members who challenge and inspire students to reach their full potential in the area that they are passionate about while exposing them to new and Our instructors provide your child with an exciting, hands on learning experience while empowering them with the skills for their future.
Digital Production/Camp Yearbook
SWA Onstage - Summer Theater
Tweens/Teens Life Skills
Tweens/Teens MORE to Life Skills
WRAPS (Writing/Reading & Public Speaking)
Click HERE to view the Camp Program descriptions
At Camp Pride we offer:
- A safe, secure campus with background checks on all program instructors and campus wide ELERT technology.
- Fun, friendly Camp Instructors/Counselors who are SWA Staff and HS Students.
- A positive environment where campers can explore new and innovative concepts, think outside the box, use their imagination and be themselves.
- We offer a diverse camp curriculum, by grouping our academic programs where your child will rotate between various topics throughout the day, offering variety and keeping them engaged.
- We have partnered with Rockstar Cheer and Dance of Holly Springs for our Cheer Camps and CEDA Academy Fields for our Soccer Camps to offer the best possible experience for our campers.
- Each Friday we will be awarding one camper with the 'Camp Pride Award of Excellence' for going above and beyond during their week at camp. The winners will also be celebrated during our Camp-wide event on July 24th.
- At the end of the our 5-week camp we will host a BIG celebration/awards ceremony with all our campers, their families, counselors, and instructors, showcasing what they have been working on throughout their time at camp.
- Early drop off available (additional fee applies).
- FREE Camp Pride t-shirt for each camper!
- FREE Sling backpack and Camp Yearbook for the first 50 campers to register.
* Early bird pricing is valid until April 17, 2020. On April 18, 2020 pricing will increase to $150/week.
A minimum of 14 students is needed to hold a class.
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
Southern Wake Academy
5108 Old Powell Road
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Camp Director - Jennifer Neumann
(919) 567-9955 x 1010
Camp Hours of Operation
June 15th - July 24th (we are closed from June 29 - July 3)
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. We offer early drop off at 7:00 am for an additional fee*.
*Must meet the 10 campers minimum in order to offer this service.
Registration, Payment, & Refunds
Registration is currently open and will remain open until the Monday before the session begins or the session is filled. For your registration to be complete, the registration form must be completed, payment received (selecting one of the options under payment structure), and a signed copy of our concussion form and a signed acknowledgement form for Parent/Guardian Expectations.
- Early Bird pricing = $125/week (valid through April 17, 2020)
- Standard pricing = $150/week (starts April 18, 2020)
- Sibling discount = $25.00 off fee at time of registration
Example: 1st child = $150/week
2nd child = $125/week
3rd child = $125/week
- Early drop off = $7/day OR $25/week (10 camper minimum to offer early drop off service)
Upon registering you will have the below payment options offered to you:
- Pay in full
- Pay half of the total fee at the time of registration and pay the remaining balance two weeks prior to the session starting.
- Divide your total fee into equal monthly payments, to be paid in full two weeks prior to the session starting.
Late Payment Fee
If your payment is not received on the scheduled session payment dates, a late fee of $10 will be added to your account. Campers will not be allowed to attend their scheduled sessions if full payment has not been made.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Check (payable to SWA)
- Credit Card (a small fee will be applied for every transaction)
We offer a sibling discount of $25 off the total weekly camp fee. This applies to the pricing at the time of your registration and can not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Refunds vary depending on the the number of days cancelled prior to the start of the session.
|More than 30 days before start of session||75% of total fee paid will be refunded*|
|14-30 days before start of session||50% of total fee paid will be refunded*|
|Less than 2 weeks to start of session||NO REFUND|
*Refunds will be in the form of a check or merchant credit on your credit card.
In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund will be given if we cannot move the child into another week of camp. Written notification form the family and physician are required. If you child leaves camp early or arrives late due to accident, illness, behavior problems, other activities to attend or camper or parent request, there will be NO REFUNDS or pro-rated fees.
Injuries and Emergencies
Southern Wake Academy Camp Pride does not have medical personnel on staff. In the event of a minor cut or injury, a member of our staff will apply ointment, band aids or an ice pack. If a child complains of feeling ill, the parent/guardian or emergency contact will be called and asked to pick up their child as soon as possible from camp. In case of an emergency, the staff will call 911 and contact the Parent/Guardian or emergency contacts provided on their registration form.
Before the dispersal of medication at Camp Pride the Parent/Guardian must complete and sign a medication form.
Medication, prescriptions or over the counter, must:
- Be handed to the Camp Director at the the sign-in table on the first day of camp
- Be in its original container
- Include the camper's full name
- Indicate proper dosages
- Include specific written instructions for use
- Be listed and described on the medication form
Any camper with known allergies that could lead to severe allergic reactions must bring an appropriate treatment kit to camp. Food allergies must be indicated during the registration process.
A concussion acknowledgement form must be signed before your child can participate in any of our Camp Athletic programs: Cheer, Basketball and/or Soccer. Click HERE to print out the form.
If you have any questions pertaining to any of the above information or registration, please contact Jennifer Neumann, Camp Pride Director at email@example.com.
We are excited for another fun summer at Camp Pride!