Apply for a slot at Southern Wake Academy!
CLICK HERE for the Southern Wake Academy 2020-2021 Application.
- Create an account with your name (parent/guardian)
- Register for the lottery
- Register your child
- Pick the Lottery Name (grade)
- If there are siblings to enter, select “Add Sibling” on left side menu and repeat steps 3 & 4
What To Expect
- Lotterease will send results and notifications to the email submitted in the parent registration.
- Each applicant will receive an email from Southern_Wake_Academy@Lotterease.com with their personal lottery results, indicating whether the student has been selected or their numerical position on the waitlist.
- If your student is SELECTED in the lottery, you will have a limited time to CONFIRM your student’s attendance in Lotterease.
- You will then receive an “Attendance Confirmed” email with further instructions, including a link for your student’s ENROLLMENT PACKET and the time frame in which it is to be submitted.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for checking email updates from Lotterease and responding within the given time frame.
Southern Wake Academy - Lottery 2020-2021
- Our online application will open on December 1, 2020, and will remain open throughout the school year.
- All applications submitted following the lottery date will automatically be placed on bottom of the wait-list for the grade to which applied.
- Be sure to choose the correct grade your child will enter for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Grade selections may NOT be changed once a student has been selected in the lottery or from the wait-list.
- Only 1 (one) application per student is allowed. Multiple applications for the same student will result in disqualification and removal from the Lottery.
If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are for grades 6-12 only. Southern Wake Academy does not have an elementary school.
Southern Wake Academy is committed to educating students of all ability levels. Southern Wake Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, religion, intellectual or physical ability, or economic status.